Bring your loved ones
to the United States

Our immigration law office will successfully guide you through whole process.

Bright path through a complex process

We think nothing should prevent you from being together.

Family based visas

Our services in this category are your gamechangers. We enable US citizens or legal permanent residents to bring/keep their family members in the United States legally.

One mistake in paperwork can be catastrophic

You do not want to make any mistakes when your closest people are involved, right? We are here to make sure the whole process is done correctly. We have one thing on our mind: Keeping your family together.

Put your trust in an experienced attorney

Since 2004 we helped hundreds of clients. We know all the rules, paperwork, and procedures required.
We will be happy to work with you. Act now.

Listen to our clients

Our clients are our first and only priority!

Family Based Visas Information

Looking for more information before contacting us? This will be helpful.

Immediate Relative

If you are an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen, you can become a lawful permanent resident (get a Green Card) based on your family relationship if you meet certain eligibility requirements. You are an immediate relative if you are:

  • The spouse of a U.S. citizen;
  • The unmarried child under 21 years of age of a U.S. citizen; or
  • The parent of a U.S. citizen (if the U.S. citizen is 21 years of age or older).

Individuals classified as immediate relatives are immediately eligible to adjust status to that of a lawful permanent resident. They do not have to wait for a visa number to become available to them. If the applicant is in the United States, they may file the necessary paperwork in the United States and await an interview. However, if the applicant is outside of the United States, they will require consular processing.

Preference Category

U.S. immigration law allows certain foreign nationals who are family members of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents to become lawful permanent residents (get a Green Card) based on specific family relationships.  Other family members eligible to apply for a Green Card are described in the following family “preference immigrant” categories:

  • First preference (F1) - unmarried sons and daughters, 21 years of age and older, of U.S. citizens;
  • Second preference (F2A) - spouses and children (unmarried and under 21 years of age) of lawful permanent residents;
  • Second preference (F2B) - unmarried sons and daughters, 21 years of age and older, of lawful permanent residents;
  • Third preference (F3) - married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens; and
  • Fourth preference (F4) - brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens (if the U.S. citizen is 21 years of age and older).

Individuals classified as preferred relatives are not immediately eligible to adjust status to that of a lawful permanent resident. They must await the availability of a visa number, as issued by the U.S. Department of State. For a review of the timeframe of visa availability please visit the U.S. Department of State website through the Visa Bulletin. (We can make Visa Bulletin link to dictionary and have the below link there) or click on the following ↑

Fiance Visa

K-1 visas are for fiancees of US citizens allowing them to come to the US to get married. They are available for male-female and for same-sex marriages. Both the US citizen and the fiancee must be legally able and willing to conclude a valid marriage in the United States. They must have previously met in person within the past 2 years unless the government waives this requirement. As soon as the processing of a case is completed and the applicant has all necessary documents, the fiancée will be interviewed at a US Consulate. If found eligible, a visa will be issued.

VAWA (Battered Spouse, Children & Parents)

As a battered spouse, child or parent, you may file an immigrant visa petition under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), as amended by the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).

The VAWA provisions in the INA allow certain spouses, children, and parents of U.S. citizens and certain spouses and children of permanent residents (Green Card holders) to file a petition for themselves, without the abuser's knowledge. This allows victims to seek both safety and independence from their abuser, who is not notified about the filing.

We are ready to serve you

Draw from 14 years of immigartion law experience